Thursday, January 19, 2012

 
http://vagabondscholar.blogspot.com/2011/11/they-could-not-look-me-in-eye-again.html

Watching some dipstick the other day on Fox News carry on with great certainty about Hillary Clinton and her evil motives -- and I don't think this guy actually spends a lot of time tete a tete with Mrs. Clinton while she reveals her deepest thoughts to him -- I wondered, "Lord, when are these people going to get over it?"

I think the answer is never, because most people have a very hard time forgiving those whom they have deeply wronged. I know that's sort of counterintuitive, but think about some of the bad divorces you have known. When we have done something terrible to someone, we often need to twist it around so it's their fault, not ours.

Great post here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?